Highlands Ranch Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Home
We Appreciate The Opportunity To Earn Your Business!
At Stars & Stripes Homes, Inc. we treat your home as our own. And offer a wide range of professional property management services to serve your needs as landlord and homeowner. Our monthly management fees start as low as $99.00 per month and typically range from eight per cent (8%) to ten percent (10%) of the monthly rent we collect on your behalf.
Owners Trust & Use Our Services:
- No Upfront Fees!
- 24/7 Online Account Access & Timely ACH/Electronic Owner Proceeds
- Dependable, Accountable Bookkeeping
- Maximum, Efficient Rent Collection And Eviction
- Experienced, Full Time, Licensed Property Managers & Staff
- 24/7 Responsive Maintenance
- Efficient Tenant Procurement & Screening
- Network Of Sites Advertising (See Description Below)
What we do as your Highlands Ranch property manager:
- Market and Show your home to potential tenants.
- Conduct background checks and screen potential tenants.
- Negotiate all lease terms and Recommend monthly rent to charge.
- Document the condition of your home upon tenant move in.
- Collect rent, collect late fees
- Manage your home and utilities during periods of vacancy.
- Provide 24/7 access to your statements of proceeds and expenses.
- Maintain funds & security deposits in FDIC Wells Fargo Bank accounts.
- Provide you with annual IRS required 1099 Forms.
- Coordinate maintenance with tenants and service technicians.
- Post Rent and Possession Demands and Evict tenants as necessary.
- Coordinate home improvements requested by tenants and homeowners.
- Represent you when purchasing an investment home.
- Recommend appropriate properties to purchase as an investment.
Single Family/Townhome/Condo Management Fees
- No Upfront Fees! We earn our pay when a qualified Tenant moves in!
- Tenant Procurement Fee (Screening, Lease Signing, Move-In)
- Monthly Management Fee - typically a percentage based on rent
- Network Of Sites Advertising Included
- As low as $99.00 per month - typically 8% to 10% of monthly rent
Duplexes/Multi-Unit Apartment Complexes
We manage multi-unit buildings. Please contact us for custom pricing.
Network Of Sites Advertising
Our Tenant Procurement Fee includes our Network Of Sites Advertising! We professionally market your home via high visibility on-line advertising. This state-of-art advertising reduces or eliminates periods of vacancy, increases the number of quality tenants to lease your home and helps demand the highest rental rates to maximize your monthly cash flow. The Network Of Sites Advertising includes but is not limited to:
Inquire About Our Services
Call Shari: 720.317.5121
Many of the above websites feed into other sites to advertise your home. A good example is the popular military-based insurance company USAA using HotPads.com to provide rental listings to its website visitors looking to lease a home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Stars & Stripes Homes, Inc. Accredited By The Denver Better Business Bureau (BBB)?
Good question! Consumers have varying views of the Better Business Bureau (BBB). For many, the BBB is a vehicle to vet (according to Webster's Dictionary, vet is "to appraise, verify or check for accuracy, authenticity, validity, etc.") those companies that meet the business standards and practices of the BBB versus those that do not.
Yes, Stars & Stripes Homes, Inc. Is a BBB Accredited business and holds an A+ rating. Click to see our rating HERE.
Highlands Ranch Area Information
Over the next 25 years, the population of Highlands Ranch increasingly expanded. Highlands Ranch celebrated its 10th anniversary in 1991 with a population of 17,000 residents. Over the next ten years, Highlands Ranch continued to develop on a large scale. In 1997, The Mission Viejo Company was acquired by Shea Properties, which continued to expand the community. This included bringing a regional office of Lucent Technologies, and later in the same complex Avaya Communication, to the area. The year 2000 saw the opening of a much larger Highlands Ranch Library as well as the establishment of the Highlands Ranch Chamber of Commerce.
Highlands Ranch celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2006, reporting a population of 86,000 residents. Despite a growing number of local businesses, Highlands Ranch has often been labeled as the "bubble" of Denver. Many residents commute to Downtown Denver or the Denver Technological Center. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
- Highlands Ranch
- Commerce City
- Castle Rock
- Cherry Creek
- Lone Tree
- Greenwood Village